Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fitness journey to my photoshoot

As my very first blog post, I've finally decided (contrary to my blog title) on a theme.  I have my first boudoir photoshoot scheduled at the end of the month (Feb 26th) and what better way to motivate myself to workout and eat healthy than to post my progress for everyone to see!  Keeping in mind, of course, that I am subjecting myself to public shame should I fail this program!  Alas, the boudoir photos will decide if my program worked or not.  I'm still undecided (aha!  see, I told you I'm committed to being undecided) if I should post a "before" photo showing my abs and what not.  That's how self conscious I am at the moment on how my stomach looks like.  We'll see.  I'll force myself to make a decision in a day or two.

For this journey to my photoshoot series,  I will break it down in to two (or three) sections:  Workout routine, Food intake, and possibly a photo progress.

Alright then, I'm off to my Saturday adventure and will blog again tonight or tomorrow to talk about my success or, quite possibly, cheating failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment